It's all good though. Some really great memories were made amidst the clutter~like N~who spent twice as long as his brothers carefully perfecting his cookie before devouring it. It's all in the details for N.
Or how about a small girl in a pink dress? She grins when being told by her brothers that she is PRETTY...mommy also likes to tell her that she is SMART!
In the middle of all this-I managed to bake 10 loaves of English thyme artisan bread yesterday-(teacher gifts), made the rosemary sea salt butter-I finished off the treats for a cookie exchange on Friday, nearly finished this dishcloth
so...I've been been busy--but a good busy Lots of homemade gifts going out this year~consumable things for others. I feel better about that. I hate the accumulation of "stuff" which is why I am mildly nervous about the holidays...
Peace~
2 comments:
Oh I need to know how to do the taggie blanket! So adorable...and YES couldn't agree more about the 'stuff'!
Taggie is SOOOO easy...and make great gifts!
Post a Comment